NCAA Days




On Thursday of this week the NCAA tournement started which means Michael has been home with us for two whole days.  The boys did go to JT's on Thursday while I was at work.  When I picked them up that afternoon it was pouring the rain.  I grabbed the boys and made a dash for the car.  When Finn realized how hard it was raining he completely lost him mind and started bawling.  I felt so bad for him but I couldn't stop because Sam was getting drenched as well.  Sam looked like he was about to cry but ended up holding it together. By the time we all got in the car, Finn and I were soaked to the bone.  Finn cried most of the way home and begged me to turn the heat on.  The heat was on and up as high as it could go.  I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

When we got home I showered and then we went to Brandon and Carissa's house to watch some of the tournament.  Finn chased Addison around the house a few times before he remember that he is pretty anti-social and then he stopped.  Finn was so excited to go to Addison's house though because he was going to get to eat pizza. 

When we got home later that night Sam enjoyed some tummy time.

On Friday all four of us were home together most of the day.  Finn was not a very good listener today and spent a good deal of time "in trouble." 

During Finn's nap Michael and I watched some basketball and ate Zaxby's.  Later in the day I had to go do a homevisit.  The boys decided to go outside. When I got home Finn told me that while he was outside daddy "taught me to stop."  Michael said that he taught Finn to not run too far ahead.


This is the look that Sam gives me when I take a dirty diaper off.  I am making an early prediction that he will be easy to potty train.


Phraseology of the Finnster:
1.  On Thursday night Michael put Finn in his yellow "Buddy walk" t-shirt.  I had worn mine earlier that day.  When Finn woke up on Friday morning he showed me his shirt and said, "my shirt is just like your's mom!"  He was so excited.

2. On Wednesday morning I helped Finn use the potty.  After going I picked him up and carried him downstairs to get a new pullup.  As we were walking down stairs Finn said, "be careful mom, it (his manhood) his yucky!"

3. During his nap today Finn told Michael that he didn't want a kiss because he is too wet.  Michael had just worked out and was sweaty.  Finn hates, I repeat hates sweat.  He will not let you anywhere near him if you are sweaty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday