Sticks and Rocks

On Friday the boys went to work with Michael for a few hours while I was in court.  I met them at the Sonic on Long Hollow Pike around 11:00 and the boys and I traveled to Clarksville for a home visit.  Finn loved this particular visit because he found some "really cool stuff MOM!"  The "really cool stuff" that Finn found comprised of sticks and rocks.  When I got home I found four (4) large sticks and one (1) large rock in the backseat of the car.  Finn was so excited to play his new stuff when he got home. 

Finn and Sam both took long naps after we got home.  Finn slept for two (2) hours and Sam slept for four (4) hours.  By the time Sam woke up Michael had already made it home for the day so we decided to take the boys down to the creek.





Finn road his bike and Sam rode in the wagon.  Both were happy as could be with their modes of transportation.  Finn did a really good job on his bike.  He didn't want to wear his helmet at first, but he got used to it.



We hid our keys and phones in one of the compartments of the wagon.  Within a few seconds Sam had discovered them.


Michael and Finn worked on stopping.



One of the things that Finn loves most about going to the creek is throwing rocks.  We checked for snakes and seeing none got in.


It really is a nice little creek.  I do worry about snakes though.  On Sunday I was running next to the creek and stepped right over a small brown snake.  I had planned to stomp on its head on my way back through but a guy helped get it to safety.  I asked him if he knew what kind of snake it was and he answered no.  I felt pretty certain he helped a copperhead back into the creek.  Live to bite another day - as Michael said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday