Reading to His Brother


Last night after dinner Finn decided to read to Sam.  He decided upon "How Do Dinosaurs Clean Their Rooms?"  Finn has memorized every word and quoted the entire book to Sam - interestingly he knee exactly where to turn the page.  Finn was so precious reading to Sam. 

 Both boys were very restless so I decided to have a little fun with Finn by taking him to the pool.  At 7:30 Finn and I were wading our feet in the water.  It took Finn about fifteen (15) minutes but he finally got up enough courage to wander ten (10) feet from me - sheesh. . . 

Once they turned the running water off to the slide and play area Finn decided that it was safe to play on it.  He was so cute going down that slide - mostly because he felt so accomplished.

It was nice spending one on one time with Finn.  We had a few good laughs, we played Godzilla and Finn told me how much he loves swimming.  When we got home Finn snuggled up next to me and we watched Tangled.  It was a nice night.

These are just a few pictures of Sam eating breakfast.


After work today I met mom at 109 to drop off the boys for a sleepover.  On the way over Finn asked me if I brought extra clothes for him.  I said yes.  He said, "that's good because I am probably going to throw up."  I asked him why and he said, "because I drank Coke."  I asked him who told  him that and he responded, "Daddy."  I think I am living with a hypocrite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday