Panty Hose

Yesterday was a very eventful "noneventful" day.  It was the first legitimately cold day of the year.  The boys wore warm jammies to bed and we had our first fire.



Finn playing old Ninja Turtles games on the computer. Sam likes to watch him play - I think he likes the music.



Since it was so cold I decided to pull out my panty hose.  While making breakfast Finn looked up and me and said, "mom, why are your feet black?"  I explained to him that I was wearing panty hose.  I asked him if he liked them and he said "no."  Starts early.  He then reached down and rubbed my calf.  This sheepish look crossed his face and he said, "but your legs sure do feel nice." 

Before bed last night Finn and Sam talked to Uncle James on the computer.  Finn showed James all of his toys while Sam mostly just sat and watched.  He did manage to say "Uncle James a few times.



On Friday I took Finn to school and then came home to stay with Sam.  Sam was in a very sweet mood - he just wanted to sit and cuddle.  During one of our play sessions he found the Noah's Ark puzzle.  He carefully pulled all the pieces out and name them as best he could.  His favorite piece was the "Rhinu."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere