Broken Heart

Monday on the way home from school Finn asked if we could watch the dragon part of Lord of the Rings.   When we got home I turned on the "mines of Moira" scene.  When it was getting close to Gandolf's death/fall, Finn said "that is a broken heart."  I asked to tell me what he meant by that.  He looked and me and in the most sincere voice said, "this is going to break my heart."

On Tuesday as I was dropping the boys off at school I heard Finn and his friend Brady playing "silly Rabbids."  Rabbids is the THE most annoying sound in the entire world.  I told Finn that he was NOT to play silly Rabbids at school.  Then I turned to leave.  As was I walking down the hallway (out of sight of Finn and Brandy) I heard Finn say, "we can play silly Rabbids after my mom leaves." I turned right back around, walked into Finn's classroom and told him that I heard his statement.  After a stern talking to, Finn assured me that he would not play silly Rabbids after I left the building. 

That afternoon Gran picked the boys up from school.  She had scheduled to have some trees cut down in her yard and wanted Finn and Sam to be able to watch.  Well, the tree people didn't show up so Finn and Sam ate ice cream on the porch and then went shopping with Gran.



When they got home from the store, they were greeted by a new dinosaur from Grandad and Gigi.  This dinosaur walks around, roars realistically and has glowing eyes.  It was love at first sight for the Finnster. Sam, on the other hand was petrified. He clung to me like white on rice.







Later on that evening we had girl's night at Jeni's ice cream.  I had the"goat cheese cherry."  WoW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday