Loveless Cafe

On Saturday the boys and I met Em, Zac, Grandad and Gigi at Loveless Cafe for Em's birthday breakfast.  I had never been to Loveless, so I was pretty excited to try the biscuits.  The boys were excited to play in the trashcan.  They were so excited about the "little house." 






Finn's first time to play with a hoola-hoop.  He used them as weapon's, of course. 






Breakfast was great! Sam especially liked his food.  He ate a piece and a half of french toast, two pieces of sausage and two biscuits.  I have no idea where he put it all. 

The weirdest thing about breakfast was that the guy that brought our food sounded JUST LIKE Tommy Gunn.  Em and I were both floored!

After breakfast I decided to use my coupon from the Loft.  It was an awesome coupon and it was going to expire that next day.  The closest Loft was the new one in the Gulch.  Word of advise - never take children, much less babies to the Gulch.  People will look at you like you are a leper. You can almost feel their judgment for your poor life choices. Of course it could have been that Sam got stuck in the display window and made all sorts of racket getting out.

When we got home we cuddled on the couch and watched "Frozen."   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday