GRYFFINDOR

On Friday morning I quietly walked into Sam's room to wake him up.  He was sleeping soundly so I tried to be gentle so as not to scare him.  Well, the second I touched his back he shot up like a firecracker and yelled "GRYFFINDOR."  He was breathing heavy and didn't seem to register that I was there so I figured he was dreaming.  It was so funny.

When we got downstairs he managed to grab our safe and scoot it into the middle of the floor.  I am so glad that he didn't drop that safe on his foot.  I'm surprised that he was even able to move it.

Friday was a really fun day for the boys.  Gran came to pick them up around 9:00 and took them to the downtown library in Nashville. They had a great time!

Sam is now regularly running up to me, throwing both arms around me and saying, "I Love You mommy."








Saturday was very easy going.  It was cold and rainy most of the day so the boys didn't even bother to get out of their jammies.


Finn, fighting while wearing his "helmet."
Finn enjoying ABC Family Harry Potter weekend. While we are on the topic . . . Sam quotes the movie now.  But not only does he quote the lines accurately, he does so with great fervor and with a British accent. For example, he likes to say, "It can't be Harry Potter."  He does a spot on impression of Professor Lockhart. He also speaks in parsel tongue regularly.  


The boys talking to Uncle David on Skype.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday