No Use Crying Over .....

.... An entire bag of Honey Nut Cheerios.  Yes, Finn spilled an entire bag of Honey Nut Cheerios.  I asked him to put the bag away - he picked it up from the bottom and slung Cheerios all over the den. 

I made him pick them up.  He spent about 30 minutes picking one and two at a time.  He didn't complain though. 

Tonight, as Finn and and Sam were "winding down" Finn asked me to read a book.  I was snuggling with Sam who was pretty emerged in the "Chronicals of Narnia" and told him "not right now."  To remedy the situation, Finn tells me that he is going to read a book to himself.  He sits next to me and Sam on the couch and said, "this book is about sex." I almost fell out of my seat.  I, as calmly as possible, said, "what did you say that book is about?"  He again said "sex."  I asked to see the book - it was a book about bugs. It instantly made sense.  I said, "Finn, did you mean insects?"  He said, "yes, insects - that's what I meant." Crisis averted. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday