Original Sin

One night last week as I was putting the boys in bed, Finn asked to read "Adam and Eve and the Sneaky Snake" as his bible story.  When we got to the part were God was asking Adam and Eve if they had eaten the fruit from the tree, Finn (out of nowhere) yells, "SAY NO!"  Slightly stunned, I asked Finn, "why did you tell them to say no?"  Finn responded, "so that way they won't get in trouble."  I took a moment to have a conversation with Finn about telling the truth no matter what and that God knows every time we tell a lie.  I guess I have to cut Adam and Eve a break now - if it weren't them, it would've been Finn.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Gran to the Circus.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday