Scarhead

This past week I was home with the boys on Thursday and Friday.  Both days the boys asked to go to the pool.  This was a big week swimming wise, because Finn is actually swimming on his own.  He swims under water - which is weird to me because I though that Finn hated putting his head under.  He doesn't get very far - especially when you look at all the energy he is expending.

Sam has been less enthusiastic about swimming - I think it is because the water is so cold and the pool was pretty crowded when we went.  On Saturday, we made it to the pool by 9:00 a.m.  The boys basically had the entire pool to themselves.  Sam loved this.  I put his little float on and he swim back and forth across the pool for an hour.

This is how Sam prefers to dry off.  He doesn't like any part of his body to be uncovered.



I got to noticing the other day that Finn is starting to sit like an adult.  He even is sitting like this in his booster seat. 


This morning on our way to Gran's house, Finn said, "mom, do you know why I do so much dangerous stuff?"  I told him that I didn't know.  He said "well, I have to get use to pain if I want to be a WWE Superstar."  He also decided, at my suggestion, that "Scarhead" would be a great name for him. He is also growing interested in his back muscles.  He will walk up to me, turn around, flex and say, "look my back muscles."  Bless him. 

Just out of curiosity, I asked the boys what their favorite restaurants were.  Sam picked Kroger's.  Finn had a four way tie:  Zaxby's, Chic-Fil-A, Culvers (which they call Clovers) and Firehouse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday