Officially Moving

Well, we are moving.  Our house was listed for sale on Wednesday of last week.  On Friday of last week we started showing it.  We had 18 showings from Friday morning to Saturday afternoon.  We had 8 offers.  It all happened very fast.

I am so thankful the house has sold, but I will say that it has been a little stressful.  Keeping the house spotless with two (2) young boys has been a challenge.  The biggest challenge has been keeping our carpet clean.  Fannie, for example, throws up no less than two (2) times per day.  We had the carpets professionally cleaned last weekend so Fannie has been locked in the garage for almost 10 days.  We thought we had this problem licked until Saturday morning at 12:30 a.m. when Finn came into our room and told us that he had thrown up.  Finn sleeps on the top bunk so when he throws up, it goes everywhere - including the carpet.  You know what they say about best laid plans.

Well, we cleaning everything up and managed to keep the smell at bay.  We were scheduled for an open house the next morning at 10:00 - so we had to make sure everything was washed and cleaned. Meanwhile, Finn threw up three more times so we were up every hour with him.

At 7:30 a.m. I dragged myself out of bed, preparing to spent a couple of hours insuring that our house was in tip top shape. I happened to look over at my phone to see that we had another showing scheduled for 8:30.  I ran around like a crazy person getting the boys, myself and the house ready.  At 8:28 I threw the boys in the car and we peeled out of the driveway.

We spent the rest of the morning at Gran's.  For lunch Pa treated Gran (at the rest of us) to lunch at Coco's Italian Market.  The food was great!

We got back home around 2:00 and we all slept until 5:30.  We were all so tired.

I have attached the professional pictures taken of our house so that I can remember what my house looked like when it was really clean.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday