Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day this year was really nice.  We went to church and then came home and the boys cooked lunch for me.  I went and laid down for a few minutes while the boys slaved away in the kitchen. Finn was pretty focused on the task at hand.  Sam, was a little less enthused.  He kept running into the bedroom every few minutes to see how I was doing.  Consequently, he cooked very little - while taking a fair share of the credit.

Lunch was good and then I read outside a few minutes while the boy's napped.






After their naps the boys asked if I would paint with them.  So we pulled out the water colors and painted until supper.  I had a really good time with them. 


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere