Sam and the Fat Man

This past Saturday was Sam's fourth basketball game.  This time he was paired up with a little boy that was at least a head taller and probably 50 pounds heavier.   Sam was none to pleased to guard and, in turn, be guarded by a boy that was much bigger that he.  During the first several possessions, Sam let his angst be known to all in the gym.  As he ran past Michael (who is also one of his coaches) he yelled repeatedly and loudly: "WHY DO I HAVE TO GUARD THE FAT KID!"  Patrons sitting in the bleachers thought it was hilarious.  I just put my head down and hoped the "fat kid's" parents were not sitting right next to me.

The rest of the day was a blur.  Will woke up the night before at 3:00 a.m. and did not go back to sleep, plus Finn and I had left for Nashville at 5:30 to meet Grandad and Gigi.  So by the time we got home from the game, I was exhausted.  I think that Will and I took a four (4) hour nap.




Later that evening the boys went to Gran and Pa's house, while Michael and I went to Whiskey Kitchen with Brandon and Carissa for dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday