Surprise sickness

When I picked Will up from daycare yesterday, I was informed that several babies had gone home throwing up.  Thirty minutes later - Will threw up too - in the car! It was so gross and so smelly.  The boys were really upset. For a minute, I thought they would throw up from the smell.  Luckily, we were on our way to the dentist so they quickly forgot about Will's vomit and started panicking about the dentist.  You see, I had kept this little tidbit from them until right before time to go.  This spared me days of whining.


Oh, and Will just started eating carrots.  That is why he is orange. 

When he got to the dentist's office I took Will in to change him.  When I pulled his only spare outfit out of the diaper bag I notice that the "do not steal me" hard, plastic tag was still attached.  Perfect.  I decided that he would just wear nothing.  So he sat in my lap, wearing nothing but his diaper all while throwing up into a baby blanket.  It was a make it work moment.  And on a happy note, Sam and Finn didn't have any cavities!  Finn has been brushing all by himself since his last appointment so I thought she may find a cavity or two.   

When we got home Will went to sleep immediately.  It was so sweet. 


Check out those legs!



He pretty much slept the rest of the night.  Here we see that he is cuddled up next to Hulk Hogan. Because the Hulkster makes everything better.  



At 3:00 a.m. he threw up everywhere.  So we got up and took a bath.  After his bath I couldn't console him.  He was so thirsty - so I gave him some pedialyte.  He turned it up and looked at me as if to say "take this from me and I will cut you." The pedialyte worked like a charm.  He kept it down and managed to go back to sleep. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere