Service Buddy




The other night as I was going through my pictures, I ran across the pictures from the Ravi Zacharias conference that we attended this past summer with Dustin and Elena.  It was a two day conference at the RZ Institute in Atlanta.  It was great conference - filled with powerful testimonies.  As is often the case these days, I forgot to post the pictures.  As I was preparing this blog post, I got to thinking about all the things that I have done with Elena over the years.  Since we attend church together, it is logical that our connections are church related.  We teach Middle School Sunday School together, we have gone on Mission Trips together, Youth Trips together, we are Deacon's wives together, we are in a D-Group, we are in the same Sunday School Class - and the list goes on.  Even though Elena doesn't read my blog, I thought that I would take a moment to acknowledge how important she is to my walk and accountability.  I am blessed to have a such a great "Jesus loving" friend. 



Ravi Zacharias
"Helping the Thinker Believer.  Helping the Believer Think." 


The first night of the conference. 


Dustin and Ravi Zacharias. 



Middle School.  We started with these girls when they were in the 6th grade and have moved up with them through 8th grade.   



7th Grade. 



Uganda




Elena and I think that the church used this picture as promotional picture because it looks like we are praying with our girls.  We laugh because we know that we were looking into our lunch bags.



Quest 2015. 



Quest



D-Group discussions.





Momentum


Secret Church.


Other fun things . . . 



Sunday School Canoe trip. 


Bell Buckle


Middle School Christmas Party.
Sunday School Christmas  Party Karaoke. 


Climb Nashville

The Nile River









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere