Will at Daycare

I love Will's daycare - and thankfully, so does Will. The teachers are so sweet and they don't micromanage you to death.  For the first year of Will's life he was in the baby area.  While in this this area, Will was known as the kid that doesn't nap.  Seriously, for a whole year, he went from 8:00 to 2:30 without napping.  When they told me that they were moving him over to the older class I had my doubts.  In the older class there are no cribs - instead the kids all sleep on their cots.  I laughed to myself as they told me that Will would take a nap on the cot.

Well . . . the jokes on me.

Last week I found Will, sound asleep on his cot.  This cot is not enclosed and only one inch off of the floor.  Ms. Jazz is so special. She told me that he naps like this everyday.  The blanket was a gift from Miss Laura - from the baby room. 


In October of 2016, the Daycare asked that I make a collage for Will to look at while at school. Eleven months later, I finally got around to it.  I was so excited to capture Will's reaction to getting to see his beloved family.  The excitement is palpable -  it practically jumps off the screen.   


Well, I was proud of it.

Will is well liked at school.  He doesn't throw fits, he doesn't cry when I leave, he is very complaint and he feeds himself well. Since he is pretty low-key, it is more noticeable when Will does act up. The other day they told me that Will was on strike.  For the past two weeks, Will has been walking - almost exclusively.  Well, Will got really upset that Ms. Jazz wouldn't hold him - so he refused to walk for last half of the day.  I guess he showed her. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday