Finn’s Piano Recital


During the last week of school, Finn had his first piano recital.  By this point he had been taking piano from Mrs. Odom for 4 months.  She selected "The Circle of Life" from the Lion King for Finn's piece.  He was so nervous!  He didn't really admit he was nervous, but I could tell.  Luckily he was second on the program, so he didn't have to sit with his nerves for too long.









He did a really good job.  He sat at that piano with confident posture and beautiful hands. He hit a rough patch during the middle of the song. I was afraid that he might panic and and never recover.  But he kept his composure and finished strong.



This was Will's expression the entire time Finn played. Immediately after Finn's performance, Will decided that he didn't want to sit still anymore so we spent the rest of the night in the foyer.



Finn's look of relief after the performance.  He is just so handsome.



The program from Finn's Performance.







After the show, we took the boys to Dairy Queen for ice cream.  Earlier that day I made a home movie of Will sitting on the steps.  Before I realized it, he slapped my camera.  He thought this was hilarious. While at Dairy Queen I showed him the video of himself disobeying.  He thought this was great.  I wish I could describe how hard he laughed at himself.  It was so cute.  We let him watch several times just so that we could hear him laugh.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday