Molars

I know, I know. But in my defense it is very difficult to take good pictures with my broken camera. One more day before I get my new one! Even though it has been four days since I last blogged, I can sum it up with one word - "MOLARS" Finn is cutting molars and we are all suffering. He is so miserable. I feel so sorry for him, but I must say that I am relieved when he goes to sleep. One highlight is that Finn bit into a raw potato. His face was hilarious.

Today Finn and I went to get the oil changed at the dealership. It was the best part of Finn's day. He played in the kids area for an entire hour. He loved the school bus, but wouldn't play with the school girl in the pink overalls holding the cat. Poor Finn has been dragged around for the past few days. I got home from work at 1:00 on Wednesday and we have been going non stop ever since. I gave up my office this week and will be working from my home. So basically Finn has had to help me move out of the office. I think that Mr. Oliver and Evelyn will miss him. I will certain miss both of them, but I am happy to be working from home. I pray that I will not have to go back into full time salaried employment, but if I do it will won't be for a lack of trying. Once I get the office set up the way I want it I will post some pictures.


Finn know exactly what food is his.

He is now eating regular oatmeal from the packages. He loves it!


Finn watching Thomas the Train.

Michael tried to hug him on his way out the door this morning. Finn was rather annoyed that Dad was blocking his view of Thomas.

Comments

  1. They look so precious when they are watching tv. I love to see Cooper watch tv. Cooper has 2 molars too. Round the clock motrin!!! It's awful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday