Spike

As you know my boy has some very spiky hair. Just like his mama, Finn's hair stands up on top. I was explaining this to my hairdresser the other day and he asked me if I ever put product in his hair. I immediately said, "no, of course not." Danny looked at me and said "girl, you should put some product in that baby's hair; it won't hurt him." So, I went home, grabbed my gel and "beautified" the Finnster. I wasn't able to get the exact picture that I wanted, but here is the finished look. Take it all in because this is the last we will see of the gel.



Last night during Finn's bath he figured out how to turn the shower on. You can kind of see the water falling in the background. Finn never noticed. I kept waiting for him to step into it and freak out a little but he never did.
Today Finn broke my heart just a little. When I dropped him off at Victoria's this morning he didn't even turn around to tell me goodbye. I had to chase him down to get a kiss. The minute his tush hit the carpet he was off playing with JT. I am so happy that he is happy and having fun during the day, but it one step closer to Finn not needing me anymore.
When we got home Finn emptied all the drawers so that his kitty could have a comfy place to lay.
Then Finn pushed Kodiak around in the stroller. (I don't know if you can see him, but Kodiak is laying in the bottom of the stroller).
Finally we went for a walk. I accidentally forgot that Kodiak was in the stroller and three (3) of us took off down through the subdivision. A few minutes after leaving the house I heard a cat cry. We turned around pretty quickly and put Kodiak back inside. Finn conked out halfway through the walk. I guess that is one way to get him to take a nap on the weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday