Apple Jacks

I have been a lousy biographer the last few days. Instead of dazzling you with hilarious and charming accounts of the Finnster I am going to post a few pictures with captions. Finn, please excuse your Mother's shortcomings ..

This is a picture of Finn playing with his puzzle. This is the barnyard animal puzzle that Cooper gave Finn. We practice working on our animals and animal sounds everyday. I will ask Finn to bring me his sheep and he will waddle over to his puzzle, grab his sheep and bring it to me. Then I will ask him what a sheep says. He usually gets it right.


This picture needs some explaining. This morning Finn dropped an "Apple Jack" down the front of his jammies. You can see that he is fishing for it with his right arm.
Here, Finn is eating what he thought was an Apple Jack, as it turns out - it was a piece of lint. YUM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday