Busy Weekend


Thursday was the start of Finn Mega-Weekend. We started the big event off by journeying to Nana and Papa's house. Upon our arrival Finn was greeted by a Mickey Mouse plate and a Curious George Puzzle. Next came Finn's favorite part of the night . . . dinner. He had mashed potatoes all over everything. Then he ate ice cream! It was his first experience with Moose Tracks and by his expression really liked it.

Since Finn was having so much fun with Nana and Papa he decided that he didn't want to go to bed until 10:30. I let him sleep in the bed with me since he was screaming in the crib. Unfortunately Finn didn't sleep very well. He woke up almost ever hour on the hour. Then at 3:00 he woke up screaming "mama" over and over. No matter what I did I couldn't console him - the storm really scared him. Then he started asking to eat so we went downstairs and found a Pop-Tart. Insert big YUM. After finishing his Pop-Tart Finn went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 6:00.

The next morning Finn and I went to visit Grandad. After hanging at Grandad's house for a while and draining the house of Teddy Grahams and Snackwells we all went to visit Gigi at school. While there Finn played with his new jungle animals puzzle and we ate pizza. After finishing up I dropped Finn off at Nana's school. Michael and I were hosting nine (9) sixth grade boys for the weekend for an event though our church. Mom and Greg graciously kept Finn while Michael and I were knee deep in 12 year olds.

I heard through the grapevine that Finn had a great weekend. On Friday night he fell asleep with a piece of pizza in his mouth. On Saturday we went to visit Papa Bruce and Granny Martha. By the looks of it he had a ball.



In order to keep Finn warm, Nana put Finn in one of my baby coats












Thanks Aunt Laura for taking these pictures. On Sunday Finn attended Sunday School with Nana and Papa and fell asleep during the lesson.

Later that day, after all the boys were long gone Nana brought Finn back to our house. I know that he had a great weekend because he was sound asleep cuddled up in my lap by 4:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday