Matter

I'm not sure why, but Finn has the worst eye boogers. I have cleaned green goo out of the corners of his eyes every hour for the last two (2) days. This has just started and it is nasty. I didn't really know what caused it so I assumed he was sick. After browsing around on the internet it doesn't appear to be anything to get alarmed about, but he may need some eye drops.

This morning Finn ate tw0 (2) bowls of yogurt all by himself and didn't really even get all that messy.


Then Finn helped me clean the house. My stock rises significantly every time I pull out the vacuum cleaner.
Since it was so nice out today we took Finn to the park. Gran and Pa met out there too. First he looked at the ducks.


Then we played on the bridge.





We also played in the kid's play area. It was pretty muddy. Oh, and Finn still hates swinging. He didn't even like swinging with me.
Finn's mama showed great foresight by packing Finn's remote control Jeep. I put it on the side walk and Finn ran after it for a while. He looked so cute waddling after that Jeep. When he finally caught up with it he spent some time driving it the traditional way - "rear" wheel drive.

Finn overall had a great day at the park, but of all the really interesting stuff he had to look at and play with his favorite thing was to run around in the wide open space.

The things that we do to make our children happy. Just for the record, I risked life and limb for Finn and he couldn't have cared less.

After leaving the park we stopped at Sonic to get Finn a grilled cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday