I LOVE YOU




Today while I was at a CLE, Finn went to visit with Great, Great Aunt Nelly. Pa and Gran brought him over and Michael met them out there. Finn enjoyed Aunt Nelly because she would give him all the crackers he wanted. He also was able to look at himself in the mirror.



sLater in the evening we went to visit Gabi for the first time. Gabi is Greg and Shelley's new baby. Finn was very well behaved except for the fact that he didn't want to share his goldfish with Macey T. At one point Michael gave Macey one of Finn's goldfish and he grabbed it out of her mouth.




When we got home (after fighting rush hour traffic) it was time for Finn to go to bed. As I was holding him I said, "I Love You" and Finn said it back. Michael heard it too. I know he doesn't know what it means, but it made me melt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere