18 Months

Today Finn is a year and a half going on thirty (30). In honor of this day I have decided to post a list of all of Finn's words. Nana gave me this idea a couple of weeks ago. I know I will not be able to get them all, but I will do my best. He can mimic just about anything we say so I am only going to list the words that he knows, uses consistently and uses properly.


PEOPLE:
Mama, which for some reason Finn is switching to Mommy.
Daddy, which used to be Dada.
Gran (Dan)
Pa
Grandad (Dan Dad)
Gigi
Nana
Pa
Cooper (Coofer)
Emily
JT

Foods:
Apple
Oatmeal (ott-mall)
Peanut butter (peddie-baa)
Milk (Mick)
Water (Wadoo)
Chicken (bock bock)
Eggs (Aaggs)
Yogurt (gocurk)
Juice
Crackers (Dadu)
cereal (cirral)
Raisins
Beans
Rice (hice)
Teddy Graham (Teddies)
Cheese
Grilled cheese. Every time we pass by any Sonic anywhere, he yells for grilled cheese
Eat
Drink (dink)
Bread (bed)
Soup
Popcorn (pop pone)


Colors:
Red
Orange

Cartoons:
Thomas (Domas)
Mickey (Meennie)
Donald Duck (Don Duck)
Percy (Perdie)
Daisy Ducky
Doofy
Pete
James
Toby
Cat
Elmo
Oh Toodles

Animals: With appropriate animal sounds
Kitty Cat (Kee cat)
Dog
Elephant (eh-nat)
Giraffe (jaf)
Cow
Sheep
Pig
Duck
Chicken
Snake
Bunny
Bumblebee
Fish (ba-loop)

Body parts:
Nose
Eyes
Mouth
Feet

Miscellaneous:
House
Outside (I die)
Tree
Big Truck (big duck)
Ball
Walk
Glasses (as he pulls them off of your face)
Vacuum
Night-Night
TV
Read (REEEED)
Book
More
Please (pees - while he signs)
Up
Jump me (jump ee)
Home
Diaper
Help
Hot
Boat
Pen (pen pen)
Block
Shapes (from his shapes book)
Pookie (from his pookie book)
Brown Bear
Medicine (medi)
Sticks
Shoes
Socks
Lawn mower (Ma More)

Songs: Granted, it is a little rough
ABC - he can so the whole thing except for "MLNO." He can even do the now I know my ABC part
The Bunny
Twinkle Twinkle (only the first line)
Back and Forth
EIEIO

He can count to ten (10) too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday