Peas and Potatoes


Today Finn got a new cup. While wandering around Wal-Mart I thought it might be fun to get Finn a cup with a straw. He is always wanting to sip out of our straws so I thought he would love to have his own cup complete with a straw. Well, I was right; he loved the cup. The only problem was he didn't quite get the mechanics. He would tip the cup up as though it were a sippy cup and try to drink. When nothing would come out he would hand me the cup and say "more."
These are just a few pictures of Finn eating dinner; peas and mashed potatoes. Finn LOVES peas. He will eat as many as you give him and love every minute of it. In fact, while I am typing this he just pulled the empty can out of the garbage can.



Earlier today when I went to pick Finn up from Victoria's house, Finn saw me coming and ran to the door. He got there a little bit before Victoria did and started yelling "mommy, aam it" (open it) as in the door. The door was locked so there wasn't much I could do but stand there any talk to him through the glass. It was so sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday