Happy Birthday Aunt Em

Today Finn and I woke up at 6:00 and went straight to Kroger. Finn had a lot of extra energy after breakfast so I thought it best that we go out on the town. Our first stop was the post office. We were the only ones in the building so I let Finn have his run of the place. He ended up ransacking the place. He found the envelope stash and went to town while I was opening my mail.

Then we went to Kroger to buy cream cheese for a my oreo cheesecake. Several of the cashiers have recognized how often I go to Krogers; they really should give me my own parking spot.

When we got home Finn took a nap. After he woke up we got ready to meet Grandad, Gigi, Em, Zac and Cooper at Old Chicago for birthday pizza. It was delicious! I swiped all the pictures off of Em's blog. This is what I spent a good part of my dinner doing - holding this sweet baby. He gave me lots of hugs. I also accidentally let him spill my drink - btw, it was totally my fault.




Finn spent most of his day sitting with Grandad and eating baked macaroni. Finn looks seriously goofy in this picture. On our way home Finn and I talked to Deanna for about an hour.

Once at home we played around until bedtime.

Comments

  1. Erin, I just LOVE your blog. I look forward to reading them and seeing all the adorable pictures! They make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday