Father's Day, 2011

On Friday Grandad came to Hendersonville to pick up Finn for the weekend. Here are a few pictures of what Finn got into.


First he helped Grandad fill up the pool.




Then he decided to slide for a while.






Then we went swimming.







Then he sat on hay bells with Grandad.


When he discovered that hay bells were not comfortable he had plastic put down.

These next pictures are for Finn's Sundrop campaign.







Later on in the evening Finn went to the park.








On Saturday I joined Grandad, Gigi and Finn. When I got there Finn came over to me, gave me a hug and said, "go home; see daddy." Looks likes somebody was missing their dad. I then learned that Finn had run a temperature all last night and was not feeling great.

After getting some Tylenol into the Finnster, he was good to go. He played with his toys, he splashed water on the porch and then he attempted unsuccessfully to eat dinner. When it was time for bed, I laid Finn down on his pallet and we watched Thomas. When we was sleepy he told me "all done Thomas" and then he closed his eyes. Every so often he would reach his hands out and pat my head to make sure I was still with him.

On Father's Day we all went to church. Finn and I ended up walking around the parking lot most of the service. We would walk up and down the ramp which Finn thought was a great hill. Next we went to eat dinner. Finn was awful at dinner; absolutely awful. He spit food out everywhere. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed of Finn's behavior.

After lunch Finn took a nap in the car while I took a nap in the house. When I woke up everyone was outside in the pool.

After we left Grandad and Gigi's we headed over to Gran and Pa's house to see Daddy. We ate a little bit of dinner and then we home for the evening to give Daddy his Father's Day card.


Going to bed in the shirt Lauren brought Finn from Greece.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere