Pray

Finn's prayer life is starting to take off at an exceptionally early age. Tonight, after the plates had been prepared and the table had been set, I sat down with Finn and Michael to eat. The second I sat down, Finn put that sweet, precious little hand in mine and said "pay mama." Pay means pray.

During dinner Finn had almost two pieces of tilapia, some peas and noodles. He ate well tonight. Just look at him dominate that piece of fish.






After dinner we all went to pick up my car from the oil change place and then Finn and I went on to the grocery store. In the store, I made the mistake of letting Finn hold an apple. I should've known that he would've bitten into it. So, I let him munch on the apple while shopping and then paid for it at the end.

Finn also knows his full name and mine and Michael's names. He pronounces his name "Diffin Thomas Beggy." When I asked him what mine and Michael's names are he will say "mama Erin" and "daddy Michael".

Since I didn't blog yesterday I thought that I would mention something that I meant to blog about. As I have stated before morning time is the best time with Finn. Michael will get Finn out of the bed and put him in bed with me. He is super sweet in the morning and super hungry. He will crawl up on my stomach and say "eat somepin mama" which translates to eat something. When I say "okay" he will throw himself on top of me and give me a big hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday