Weekend with Nana and Papa





This weekend Finn stayed with his Nana and Papa. On Thursday Mom drove to my house to pick up Finn. Upon her arrival she knocked on my front door for 5 minutes with no answer. Then she saw that the garage door was open so she went in. What she found was Finn and I sound asleep in the car. I was having horrible allergies that day so I took a benadryl and after going out to the post office to get the mail we decided to relax in the car. I think I scared mom to death.

The first stop on mom and Finn's big weekend was to Chic-fil-a. Finn ate fries and some milkshake. He also saw a car similar to mine in the parking lot and assume I was there. I don't know exactly what happened during the rest of the weekend, but I know that Finn had fun. He came home with a "finn sized" broom, some really cute summer clothes, and a Mickey Mouse bag.

Nana also taught him a new song; skinamarinkidinkidink. He sang with Nana before she left for the evening. Now every time I sing it to him he will say "Nana."

He also went swimming at Nana's house, he went to practice the organ with Nana and he rode the lawn mower with Papa. He also had peanut butter saniches (as Finn and Nana pronounce it). See pictures above.

Apparently Finn was very well behaved and took several long naps. It was easy to see that Finn had a great time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday