A New Sunday School

On Sunday Finn tried out a new Sunday School class.  He went to church with Nana and Papa so he had to go to his very own "substitute" class for the day.  I just knew it would be a complete and utter disaster.  I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Finn did not cry when he was dropped off at class, but instead walked in a like a little gentleman.  I had a very serious talk with Finn before church whereby I explained to him that he was going to a "new" Sunday School but that he would still have a good time.

When Sam and I arrived an hour later Jessica Turner stopped me in the hallway and told me that she had a cute new student in her class.  She said that Finn was very well behaved, that he didn't cry, and that he asked for the cookies on more than one occasion.

Since Sam is vying for the role as "world best baby" I didn't think twice about taking him into the service with me.  You would know that he would get fussy during the special music.  I ended up taking Sam out and sitting with him in the parlor where he acted like a perfect angel while we watched the service on the television. 

After the service we went to pick Finn up.  When we walked into the room we found him sound asleep in the teacher's lap.  She told us that he got a little fussy when the teachers changed for the hour, but did well the rest of the time. He also used the toilet three times!

When we got home Finn impatiently waited for us to scarf down our thick burgers so that he could go upstairs and play.  He played with Nana and Papa for a while until it was time to go home.



After leaving Nana and Papa's house we went straight to Gran's for James and Michael's birthday party. When it was time for cake Finn took his shirt off so that he wouldn't get cake/icing all over him.  All the boys (Michael, David, James, and Matthew) followed suit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday