Sucker

I think if Sam ever finds his thumb he will be a thumb sucker of the worst kind.  For the past week Sam has been sucking on his fists constantly.  We try to give him his pacifier, but he spits it out almost immediately goes back to his fist.  Tonight I gave Sam his pacifier and you can see how well that turned out.

Even though he is not yet sleeping through the night, Sam really is a great baby.  Last night we put him to bed around 9:30.  At 10:00 I went to check on him and he was still wide awake. I peeked over the crib and he just looked up at smiled at me - what a weirdo.

Today Finn and Sam hung with Aunt Chelsea and Aunt Sharon while I went to Lebanon.  Sam apparently slept the whole time and Finn was pretty keyed up.   The rest of the day was fairly uneventful except for the fact that Finn was in a cuddly mood.  He spent most of the evening snuggling up next to me, giving me hugs and saying sweet things.  One time he looked at me and said, "You are best boy mom."  I say this to Finn almost everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday