When The Cat's Away The Mice Will Play

On Monday Finn went to hang out with Grandad and Gigi at the Opryland Hotel.  This is the third year that Finn had attended the Tennessee HOSA convention.  Oh the things that Finn gets into when mom's not around.

 This picture in a precious reminder of how old Finn really is.  He looks like such a little boy.  I have no idea why I can't capture a smile like this one.

 This is the Finn that I am more used to.









 Dancing at the Wild Horse - this prove there was a mix up at the hospital! (Meaning, I don't dance).
I wasn't there to see it, but by the looks of it Finn had a great time.  I picked up a little after 9:00 on Tuesday night.  He jabbered the whole way home.

Comments

  1. That is a great smile!! I see he rode the carousel that Cooper is obsessed with at the mall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere