Beautiful

Today Michael and Finn got haircuts.  Finn was wonderful.  He even got to wear the big boy apron.  I don't know if I have ever seen him so well behaved.  Sam was still a bit sick so I was worried the entire time that he would freakout.

On the way to get Finn's hair cut we passed a "Dave and Buster's" type of place.  The building is neon Orange and had a ton of loud colors on it.  Finn took one look at the building and with all the awe he could muster said "that's beautiful."  It sounded like he was looking at one of the world's wonders.  I was so tickled, first because his voice was so serious and second, because that building may be the tackiest building in town.

After the haircuts we went to Firehouse for lunch.  Then we headed to Old Tyme Pottery to get some cushions for the patio furniture.  Sam cried most of the way there, but did much better once we got into the store.  I wonder if he was just too hot in the car.

When we got home Finn took a two hour nap while Sam fussed on and off.  I was able to get him to go to sleep by snuggling with him. 

After supper Finn and Michael weedeated the yard while Sam and I rocked in the swing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday