Mother's Day with Sam (and Finn too)

On Saturday Finn, Sam and I traveled to Manchester to spend the night at Nana and Papa's house.  We didn't get to Manchester until almost 8:00 so we didn't have a long time to play before it was bedtime.  At 9:30 we all crashed.  Finn and I slept on the murphey bed and Sam slept in the pack-n-play right next to us.  Finn is so sweet to share a bed with.  If I tried to turn over he would put his hands on my face and sweetly whisper "look at me mom."  He reminds of me Emily when she was a little girl and would say, "face towards me Erin."

The next morning we woke up and ate some of Nana's Belgium waffles with Em, Zac, Cooper and Hank. Finn ate two cookies and wished me a hearty "Happy Birthday," After breakfast Finn went to Sunday School with Nana while the rest of us got ready for church.  Cooper wasn't feeling great so Zac stayed home with him.

Once again, I watched half of the service from the parlor.  Sam wasn't fussy, he was just noisy.

Mother's Day lunch was great - Greg made hamburgers and Mom made homemade ice cream. It. was a really fun day.

When we got home Finn and Sam (with the help of their Dad) gave me the sweetest mother's day card.  I love being a mom!









Comments

  1. I always felt safe as long as you were facing me in bed (even if you were asleep).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday