White Family Reunion

Today was a big day for the Begley boy's.  The started the morning off nice and early.  Finn decided he wanted pancakes.  I was in a big hurry, so I made two pieces of regular toast and put syrup on them.  He didn't even notice the difference.

My breakfast was a bit better.  I met Victoria and Sharon for breakfast at Mimi's to celebrate Victoria's 3?th birthday :)  It was an enjoyable and entertaining meal that I hope to make a more regular occurrence.

Once I got home me and the boys traveled to the Green Hill's area for the White Family reunion.  Finn discovered early in the day the desert table.  He went back several times for chocolate covered almonds.

The reunion was really nice. Admittedly I only knew a handful of people, but the ones that I knew I love dearly.   I have posted several pictures as a summary of the day.














Emily and I discovered that Hank thinks his cousin Finn is pretty neat.







Nana reading Finn's new dinosaur book.

On the way home we got stuck in a big hail storm.  The boys slept soundly through it while I listened to Harry Potter.  When we got home Finn went outside and helped Michael mow.  Later in the night we all went upstairs and played with Finn's kitchen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday