FAO Schwartzin' It




Just a few pictures of the boys in their FAO Schwartz shirts. Gran and Pa got the boys these shirts when they went to New York City for Thanksgiving.

I should carry a note pad around just to record all the funny, smart and/or ironic things that Finn says.  Today he said while putting his puzzle together - incorrectly, I might add, "now I'm making some progress.  He said it with such conviction inspite of the fact that he put it together wrong.

Later in the day he had done something to irritate me.  He looked at me and said, "Is something wrong mom?"  I said "no Finn . . . nothing's wrong"  He followed up with "is everything wrong?"  If I hadn't been so amuzed I would've been tempted to say yes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday