The Tallest Tower

On Sunday night I got some great news; my case on Monday morning was continued.  This meant that I got to stay home with Sam and Finn all day Monday.  It has been a busy summer for me and I haven't had nearly as many home days as I normally have.

After breakfast Finn pulled his blocks out.  He told me that he wanted to build the "tallest tower" like the one from Tangled.   The picture above was of his first, and tallest, tower.  He built several more after this one toppled.   Sam spent most of the morning playing with his toys.  Later in the day I took both of the boys to the courthouse to pick up a file. A "stay at home" lawyer's job is never done. Poor little Sam catches so much grief at the courthouse.  The clerks love him; but they especially love to make fun of his hair.  Finn  discovered the water fountain and drenched himself.

Comments

  1. I think that is undoubtedly the tallest tower I have ever seen! Good job Finn (and Mom).
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday