I can't express how happy it makes me when both of my children are occupied, quiet and behaving.  While they look enthralled, this really only lasted about five (5) minutes.  Short lived as it was, I thought it was so sweet.  Thank you "George" for this serene moment.

This is a picture of Michael attempting to get his lunch packed for work.  Finn is more than likely asking for a piece of cheese (he does this quite often) and Sam is doing what he does best - looking for food. Sam somehow knows where all the food in the house is stored.  He loves the pantry and he is completely mesmerized by the fridge.   Sam will eat almost anything.  One day this week Finn dropped a big pile of oatmeal on the floor.  I didn't notice that he had dropped it until I found Sam sitting under the kitchen table eating fistfuls of oatmeal. 

Wednesday after we all got home from work we decided to go to Firehouse for dinner (busy week for me).  After we ordered we took the boys and sat outside on their patio to eat.  The boys were fun to sit with.  Finn played with his "Diego" tiger while Sam drank a bottle in his carseat.  Then Finn emptied the contents of Michael's wallet.   

After we finished Finn announced that he needed to go poop.  A few minutes later Michael and Finn came back outside and Finn very loudly said, "I had a big poop mom."  Of course he was overheard by someone who I am sure didn't want to know about Finn's trip to the bathroom.

When we got home Finn watched a few minutes of Ratatouille; or as Finn calls it, "the mouse that cooks."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday