Jurassic Park

Monday morning Finn and I woke up and went straight down to breakfast.  Finn ate three Krispy Kreme doughnuts!  After breakfast we started packing up.  Here we have a picture of the boys watching me load a few things into the trunk.


 Before turning in the key we tooky one last picture of Gran and the boys.

 We had a little creek behind the lodge and we promised Finn that he could go see it before we left.

 After leaving the Lodge we made a quick stop at the Christmas store. Gran got me a Christopher Radko "pocket watch" ornament for Christmas, she got Finn a gingerbread ornament and I picked out a small, hand carved nativity scene ornament for Sam.  As I had feared, Finn was like a bull in a china shop.  Thankfully we made it out without breaking anything.



Last picture of the day.  Thank you Gran and Pa for a wonderful trip.  I was able to make so many happy memories with you two and the boys. We had a ball.  We love you.
Erin, Michael, Finn and Sam.

We made it home around 5:00.  When we got home I saw that Jurassic Park III was on TV.  Out of curiosity I turned it on and let Finn watch for a few minutes.   He was engrossed immediately.  Michael did not want him to watch because he thought that Finn would get scared.  I asked Finn if the dinosaurs were too scary for him and he said, "no mom, they are perfect for me."  The very next scene an actors head was torn off by a big dinosaur.   I know, great parenting.  Michael was mortified.  Finn looked at me and very matter-a-factly said, "that man's head just got ate."  I again asked him if it was too scary and he said no.  He watched most of the movie before bed and didn't seem the least big scared.  He asked me to rewind many of the mean dinosaur parts as they were his favorite.

Comments

  1. You need to write a book of Finn's cute, (and very advanced) sayings.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday