Sam Explores the House

Well, he's done it!  Sam is officially crawling.  No more scooting around on his belly.  Not only is his crawling, he is crawling fast.  I'm not used to how fast he can move so I lose him quite often.  He is so funny when he crawls - he picks his hands up really high.  He looks like a Tennessee Walking Horse; and no, I am not abusing him (bad Tennessee Walking Horse joke).  Every time I leave the room I turn around to see Sam closing in on me.  He looks so cute crawling to me. He must like crawling because he always has a huge smile on his face.  When he gets to me he collapses on my feet.  Sam really likes feet.

Here are few things that Sam discovered this week on his journey around the house . . .

 The pantry

 The dishwasher

 Stuck under Daddy's chair. 

The cabinets

Finn's crayons

s
 Finn reading his "special book."  This is a really nice dinosaur encyclopedia that Gran bought for him.  We only let him look at it when we are close by.  He loves this book.  He asks us to read it all the time.  He even makes us read the "Introduction" page - all this page has on it is the name and page number of all the chapters. 
If anyone is looking for a birthday present for Finn he specifically told me that he wanted a Giginotosaurus.  He can even pronounce it perfectly.  I have no one to compare him to, but I think that Finn has a really impressive grasp of words and his vocabulary is very large.  I don't want to sound "braggy", but I am proud of how well he uses words and inflections.  He is also starting to use a variety of "everyday words. For example, today he looked at Sam's shorts and said, "Sam is wearing his shark shorts."  Then he said, "I am just wearing normal shorts."  He knows the word "normal" and knows how to properly use it. 

Comments

  1. Sam is soooo precious! He is a beautiful little boy!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday