Gandolf

This week I introduced Finn to the Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Rings.  When I first turned it on Finn asked me if we were watching Harry Potter.  I explained to him that it was Lord of the Rings.  When the mines of Moria scene came Finn was in rare form.  Every time some got hit by a bow or a sword or a staff or an axe (which in the Lord of the Rings is constant) Finn squealed and yelled - "Beasted!"  At one point he was watching and this is literally all I heard - "beast, beast, beast, beast, beast, beast, beast."  He was so into it.  Gandolf was his favorite.  He turned to me and said, "Gandold can beast everybody."  A few seconds later Gandolf died.  When Finn saw it he turned to me with the most confused look on his face - it was so funny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere