Checkin' Out Pre-K!

On Thursday I met Gran at Gymboree to do some shopping with Gran for the boys summer clothes.  We had a great time and had so much fun.  Then we met poor hobbling Michael at Sopapillas for lunch.  Afterwards Michael and I went to tour Hendersonville Christian Academy in Gallatin.  It was so cute and quaint; I really like it.

Next we picked the boys up at met Gran at Davidson Academy.  Davidson in a word is awesome.  I was so impressed with their facility and everything they offer the kids.  Finn was a little less impressed.  I think he was intimidated by the size of the building.  He also thought we were going to leave him alone.  As we were walking into the Art Room Finn broke into tears in the hallway.  I felt so bad for him.  It started very quietly, I could see that he was about to cry, but he was trying to hold it in.   When we made eye contact with him those little tears just started spilling out.  We tried to assure Finn that we weren't going to leave him alone, but he wasn't convinced.  He spent the rest of the night glued to us. The tour ended in the library where Finn and Sam ate the equivalent of their body weight in cookies.    As expected Sam and Finn were a little noisy so I took them out to roam around.  We ended up roaming right into one of the Pre-K classes and I was able to get about 30 minutes of one-on-one time with the Pre-K teachers. 



Poor Michael was exhausted by the time we got home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday