Resurrection Sunday 2013

Today the boys went to Sharon's family house for Resurrection Sunday activities.  The boys got up around 7:30.  They both crawled in bed with us and we read.  Next I started cleaning out Sam's closet.  I found his little grasshopper shirt and thought it would be perfect for the event.  I happened to find Finn's grasshopper shirt as well.  So the boys matched - from head to toe.

 I tried so hard to get at least one picture of the boys looking at the camera at the same time.


 I asked Finn to help Sam sit still - oh well.
Since the boys were gone Michael and and I took the opportunity to eat and hang out together (we started the first episode of Vikings). The boys got home around 3:00.  After getting up from their naps Sam and I finished organizing his closet.  Sam had a ball playing with the piles of clothes.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday