Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday . . .

Monday was a stay at home day with the fellas.  Not a whole lot of note took place.  Lots of straightening up.  I learned Monday that my sweet mother-in-law hired Lois to clean our house for the next few weeks to help out while Michael is down with his ankle.  Thank you Deniece - this has been so much help! 

Well, the boys did help much at all.  Instead, they wanted to watch Tangled.  For the most part Finn and Sam sat together and watched the movie. 




After Sam went down for his nap, Finn stumbled on Toy Story 3.  He asked me to sit and cuddle with him and watch.  Unfortunately for me and my raging hormones (new birth control) the movie was almost at the end - spoiler alert - the little boy grows up, goes off to college and plays with his toys one last time before giving them to another little girl.  This is a seriously touching movie - especially for mothers with little boys.  True to form, I sobbed uncontrollably.  At first Finn was a little uncomfortable, but he "man'ed" up and hugged my neck and patted my head.  He told me that is was going to be okay.

Monday happened to be tax day, but also it was Uncle James' birthday.  I made video of Finn saying happy birthday to James.  We had to take a couple of "takes" because when I asked Finn "whose birthday is it?"  Finn responded "UNCLE DAVID!"



On Tuesday I took Finn to school.  We stopped at the gas station for chocolate milk and donut holes.  Gran picked him up from school and met us at Qdoba's for supper.  I learned that Finn played a memory game at school. After he finished he told Ms. Wanda and she made him do it again - this time watching him.  Finn did it again perfectly.  She told Gran that she has never seen a child finish the memory game as fast as Finn did :)

On Thursday Finn came home with a blister on his heel.  Finn's father blamed the whole thing on me because I have a bad habit of not putting socks on Finn.  I don't wear sock ever - so I don't think to put socks on the boys. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday