Pink . . . it's my new obsession

This morning I was called in to work on a couple of emergency cases.  As such, Sam spent a few hours with Gran.  When Finn found out that Sam was going to Gran's house he decided that he didn't want to go to school.  We met Gran in the Kroger parking lot to make the exchange.  Upon seeing Gran, Finn started bawling.  To make Finn feel better Gran told Finn that he could come see her for a few minutes after school. As promised Finn went to visit Gran after school.  He came home with a stuffed Leonardo.  Sam got a smaller version of the same.  The boys spent the rest of the evening wrestling, jumping on and throwing their new ninja buddy.







Finn has the most delicate little face - so sweet.

During wind down time tonight Finn and I were snuggling on the couch watching Mickey Mouse.  Michael walked in and asked Finn, "who is your favorite character?"  Finn said, "Minnie Mouse." Further inquiry revealed that Finn liked Minnie because Finn's favorite color is PINK.  Michael gave Finn a good bit of grief about liking the color pink.  Instantly I could feel Finn's body sink into mine.  Then I felt his little shoulders shake.  When I looked over I could see Finn silently crying.  He was either really hurt or really embarrassed (or maybe a little bit of both) by daddy's japing. I felt so sorry for him.  Michael didn't mean to hurt his feelings - but Finn took it pretty hard. You can definitely see his full range of emotions staring to develop.

Comments

  1. Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday