The Weekend

Saturday started as a pretty good day.  The boys were up by 7:30 ready for pancakes.  After breakfast we lounged around the house until Michael woke up and took the boys to Sonic.  While they were gone I went for a quick run.  The rest of morning/afternoon was pretty uneventful.  Sam attempted to play with all the Christmas decorations.  I haven't put too many up (and don't plan to) but the ones I have up are fair game.  Sam has most definitely taken after his mother when it comes to Christmas decorations.  The tree is easily my favorite thing about Christmas.
Around 3:00 I got a letter in the mail which required me to spend the remainder of the evening and much of the day on Sunday working.  I did manage to come out and see Finn raking the yard.

On Sunday we went to church. It was raining pretty steadily so getting in and out of the car presented its own set of problems.  Fortunately the dreary day did nothing to dampen Sam's spirits - he happily walked into Sunday School this morning without shedding a tear.  On our way home from church Sam screamed "SUNDAY SCHOOL" with much enthusiasm.

Michael and Sam went to get pizza while I worked out and Finn walked Ninja Turtles.  When they got back we ate lunch and then the boys napped.  Given my awful, work filled weekend, Michael decided to take the boys to Toys-R-Us to give me a few minutes to unwind (very sweet - and much needed).  Before leaving I took a few pictures of the boys.  


It is now 7:05.  It is storming really badly outside and we are in the middle of tornado warning.  My phone is telling me to take shelter now so I am going to just that.  Oh wait, not yet, the boys just pulled in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday