The Chore Chart

A couple of weeks ago Finn came home with "the chore chart."  His teachers told him once he has completed his chart that he could bring it in for a prize.  The chart comprised of the following:  1) Obey quickly, 2) Pick up my things, 3) Be kind, 4) Brush my teeth, and 5) Pray.

On Tuesday Finn got his last star for picking up the den.  On a side note Finn told me that he earned a star by cleaning up my bedroom.  When I went upstairs I saw that the room was pretty tidy.  Upon further examination, I found most of my earthly possessions under my bed.


He was so excited about taking his chore chart to school.  I put the chart in his backpack and asked Finn to carry his backpack to the car.  As it turns out Finn just laid his backpack on the kitchen table and we left the chore chart at home.  So much for obeying quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday