Tea Party


I want to go on record as saying that nothing in the world pleases me more than seeing my two (2) testosterone filled boys playing "tea party" in the bathtub.  They are so funny.  Finn is the pourer and Sam in the pouree.  After Finn is satisfied that Sam has enough "tea" they will both drink their lukewarm, bacteria filled beverage.







I really do love Christmas, but Christmas wears me out. As I have not blogged in a while, I will attempt to fill in a little of what happened this week. 



1. We learned that Sam loves the dark.  He will now go into dark rooms, close the door and lay in the floor. When I attempt to come in he closes the door in my face and will say, "I'm in the dark mama."  Weirdo. 

2. One day last week, we couldn't find the puppy that Sam likes to sleep with.  Bunny is his favorite, but he likes to sleep with puppy too.  (He is so precious when he sleeps because he sleeps with one animal under each arm all night.)  A few minutes after putting Sam to bed, Michael happened to find the puppy so he went into the Sam's room to give it to him.  Michael said something to the effect of, "Sam, here's your puppy."  At this point, Sam was laying on his stomach with his bottom in the air.  Instead of rolling over and getting puppy - he threw his arm back behind him and just reached for puppy. When he felt it in his hand he whispered, "thanks."  This is more proof of just how different Sam and Finn really are.  Finn would have been up for another 45 minutes crying to get out of bed. 

3. Finn had his Christmas party at school today.  I couldn't go because I had to be in trial, but Michael, Sam, Gran and Pa went to the party.  I heard it was a lot of fun.  Finn brought a "boy" gift and ended up coming home with it.  He also made a very nice Christmas decoration. 


  
Sam came home with the cutest little stuffed owl. Try as I might, I could not get Sam to stand still for even one millisecond to take his picture.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere