The True Meaning of Christmas

This morning while trying to get everything ready for daycare, school and work Finn starts following me around with his Christmas list.  He said over and over - mom, I want so-n-so.  I told Finn that maybe he should ask Nana to get him that particular present for Christmas.  Finn stops dead in his tracks and says, "MOM, I am not going to ask Nana, I am going to ask Santa - because that is what Christmas is all about."

On the way home from school Finn formed a conclusion about a new classmate that I cannot post online as my family will be pegged as "politically incorrect."  His statement was not mean spirited or inappropriate for his age - but is probably nest left "unposted."  I will say his statement was hilarious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday