The TRUE Bible

Interesting things happens when I am getting ready.  I usually stand in the bathroom with the door open while Finn and Sam play close by. Tonight as I was getting ready, I see two sets of legs protruding from underneath my bed.  Both boys were gently attempting to coax Fannie out from under the bed by attacking her with bow staffs and swords.  I heard Finn yell,  "Grab onto my bow staff and I will pull you out!" Anyone who is familiar with Fannie will understand that Fannie does not take well to loud noises, kids or coaxing of any kind.  However, I allowed them to continue on with their fruitless quest as it gave me a few more minutes of relative peace in which to get ready.

The next thing that I heard was Finn asking Sam, "do you want me to read from the true Bible?"  Sam responds, "Yes" and Finn begin to read as follows: "Jesus died on the cross so that when we make wrong choices we can be forgiven - The End."  I peeked around the corner to find Finn and Sam laying on the bed reading from "The Fundamentals of Estate Planning."  Sam was reading right next to Finn from "Tha Shack" Sam then starts to yell - "Mama- its true!"

The next time I emerged from the bathroom I see Finn sitting in the window sill - the kicker was he had opened the window and was leaning against the screen - on the second floor.  I almost had to jump start my heart.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday